(Adobe Acrobat Reader)

Application Form – Be sure to follow the instructions before submitting an application.
I-134 Affidavit of Support Form (I-134 instructions) – If you have someone to financially support you during your studies in the U.S. and that person is a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, this form must be completed by the sponsor. It must be submitted with a financial statement, employment letter or most recent income tax return.
Certificate of Sponsorship Form – If your sponsor is not a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, that person must complete this form to attest sponsorship. It must be submitted with a financial statement.
Transfer Form – For those students who are currently or formerly attended another U.S. institution and seek transfer to the American Academy of English, section A must be completed. This form then must be submitting to the previous school’s advisor for completion of section B.
Change of Address Form – This form is used for current students who have moved to a new address. This form must be completed and submitted to the Academy no later than 10 days after moving.

For all other forms, please contact us.

Student Rights Disclosures

School Catalog

BPPE Annual Report

School Performance Fact Sheet (2015 & 2016)

School Performance Fact Sheet (2014 & 2015)

AAE Brochure

Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education


Comments are closed.