Studying English can be the most important step in your education or career. At the American Academy of English, we have been helping students from over 80 countries take this step since 1982. To help you, we offer the latest in modern programs and facilities. We also offer a professional, university-trained staff.
The American Academy’s Programs of English as a Second Language are specially designed for international students. The Academy focuses on teaching students who want to use English in colleges, universities, business and daily life. We are fully accredited, approved by the State of California and authorized under federal law to enroll nonimmigrant students. We offer classes in San Francisco and Oakland for your convenience.
Intensive English Program
- Basic, Beginning, Intermediate, and Advanced ESL (ESL 100 – ESL 400)
- TOEFL Test Preparation Skills (ESL 500)
- TOEIC Test Preparation Skills (ESL 600)
Approvals and Accreditation:
- Authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students.
- Licensed to operate by the State of California’s Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education.
- The Academy is accredited by ACCET: Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training.